Creating memories.. one 'click' at a time.
Specializing in outdoor and urban 'Natural Light' photography. Please e-mail me or call for more information or with any questions you may have.







E-mail: kqueenofearth@aol.com















Friday, December 30, 2011

Sweet Summertime...

What a gorgeous summer we had! This is just a small sample of some to the great shots I got~ :)

Sydney and Matt. Taken in Winterport, my hometown.



Zoey. Isn't she precious? This little girl has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen..

Sydney and Amber at Cascade Park in Bangor...

Aquaboggan! These kids are nuts..


My beautiful Niece, Amber.

At Mt. Hope cemetary, Bangor.

Jordan and Serah. Another one of the smilingest babies in the world!

Katie Mae. Just look at those eyes!

Becca...Just Do It!

Amelie and her sisters from France..

Baby Serah and her Daddy, Chris.

From a senior shoot I did at Kenduskeag Stream in Bangor.

Mt. Hope Cemetary.

Cascade Park is the most beautiful location for a photo session. If it's sunny, there is always shade!
Family session at Cascade Park.

One of the several weddings Erica and I shot last summer...this was taken at Colby College in Waterville.

Girls and puppies!

Future supermodels!!

Sydney and Becca last summer


Our friend Kenny, from Arkansas comes to Maine to visit every summer..Sydney adores him.

No comments:

Post a Comment